In Isareck, history show us, there was already a Tavern situated on the site by 1439. The first tax records were recorded by the tavern landlord in 1482 in Volkmannsdorf. The tavern stood here next to the Isar bridge until 1830, where it was eventually relocated on the main road to Landshut (Sempt).
1482 “Jörg” founded in Volkmannsdorf
1583-1599 George Gallner on the Urbars Taferne. In addition belong the Söldenhaus on the meadow of the Rott Abbey, to it-bought Ligederhof and the own Schrägerschwaig in that to outer ones.
1612 Georg Essinger, Landlord on the Taferne of Georg Gallner
1664 – 1773 Familie Öckl, Landlords on the Taferne
1774 – 1873 Familie Pschorrn, Landlords on the Taferne
1831/33 sale of the Konradshofgründe settlement to Sempt, together with the old house No. 9 (Volkmannsdorferau), the Schrägerschwaige.
1873 sale of the Sempt to Josef Diemayr and Sebastian Doker,
than familiy Fertl acquires the property..
till 1913 Familie Fertl – Landlords on the Sempt
1913 Urban und Franziska Schwaiger acquires the Sempt
1938 Johann Schwaiger and Franziska Schwaiger take over the running of the inn
1992 Anton Schwaiger and Christine Schwaiger take over the running of the inn
2005 Daughter Renate Jungbauer (born Schwaiger) and Michael Jungbauer take on the day to day running of the Sempt hotel.
Since 2006 the former grain store and hay barn transformed into the “Hochzeitsstadl”
2010 Installation of the first of the solar panel array system.
2011 Installation of the second of the solar panel array systemleading to circa 90% of the electrical requirements being produced.
2013 centenary year of hotel Sempt being in the hands of the Schwaiger/Jungbauer families.
2013 100 consecutive years of beer being purchased from the brewery Wittmann in Landshut
2013 180 years of the Sempt hotel at its current location.
2013 / 14 New building of a guesthouse and increase of the bedrooms to 25 rooms. (Commencement of construction September 2013)